Hi, my name is Niclas Gottlieb and I am the co-founder and a performance manager of Gottlieb | Hertzman performance management.
- Performance, Business & Management coach
- Business developer
- Culture creator
Strengths: Perspective, teamwork, creativity, honesty, love of learning.
Loves: Challenges, creativity, family, hugs and traveling!
Unknowns: Worldwide flying diver master.
Background in short: Niclas is an entrepreneur and business developer with experience from IT, internet, sports, real estate, finance and the legal industry.
Starting my first company at age 16 I realized that theoretical studies wasn’t my passion, but life exploring entrepreneurship and traveling was! Since then I’ve spent about five years abroad, visited more than 50 countries, lived in China, Australia, Thailand and the US etc.
Being an entrepreneur is a creative lifestyle, much like being a rock star, poet or a painter. It’s about passion about what you do, creativity to figure out new ways, courage to do something no one else has done before and to create better results than everyone else.
Now I have boiled down all my life and business experiences into Gottlieb | Hertzman performance management.
Make sure to check out our mission, it is really important for us!
Niclas business background
- Gottlieb | Hertzman performance management: Founder and Performance manager
- Fondia Sweden: CEO, legal industry
- Fondia Oyj: Member of the management team, legal industry
- Jansson & Norin: CEO, legal industry
- MAQS Advokatbyrå: Sales- and Business Development manager, legal industry
- Skeppsholmen Sweden International Realty: Sales manager, real estate
- BrilliantSmiles: Founder and CEO, internet business
- Sportyard: Founder and CEO, sports management
- Nordiska FK: Stock and Derivates Broker, finance
- Optosof: Sales manager, IT
- CD Right: Founder and CEO, IT
- Ecovision: Head of office and sales, finance